Portraits After Dark: Friday 13 Jan 2017
Poster illustration contributed by our past participating artist Asia Soenargo ( https://www.behance.net/asoenargo )
Happy New Year everyone!!
Let’s start the year right – see you at #portraitsafterdark!
Have fun and make crazy colourful art at PORTRAITS AFTER DARK with the OIC crew! Bring a friend / soul mate / family member / pet and share this edition of “PORTRAITS AFTER DARK” with us! This is where you can meet the most interesting illustrators in Singapore and get your portraits drawn on a Friday night!
Instagram, tweet, tag and spread the word – #oicsingapore #portraitsafterdark
|Registration for ARTISTS|
|Registration for SITTERS / POSERS:|
Want your portraits drawn? Pose for us!! We will love to draw YOU!!
Please register here: http://www.oicsingapore.com/events/
Portraits After Dark is a monthly portrait event OIC have been running at MAAD since 2007! Think of it as a “community centre” for illustrators /artists of all skill levels to hangout, draw, know and inspire one another!
This event is only made possible because of the time / service contributed by busy illustrators/ friends / volunteers!
Come! Let’s make awesome drawings together!
Join us even if you don’t like drawing portraits ( We are illustrators! We draw ANYTHING- not just portraits! ):
How to join if you don’t draw
- We need event volunteers
- We need writers, interviewers, bloggers ( writing interviews, reviews and articles ) We need motion graphics, film, video makers
- Email us with your short resume and full contact info at “email@example.com” subject : ” Count me in OIC I am a HELPER “
How to join if you illustrate
- Keen to be part of the illustration community and work with others to make the scene even better and interesting!
- Reasonably good / interesting illustration folio. ( of course we love good work but even more important is a friendliness, good attitude and humility. )
- Loves to make friends and can work / collab with fellow artists.
- We exercise a – “we contribute by sharing about others 1st policy” Too often we have to turn away artists who are only interested in pimping their own work and nothing else.
- Born or based in Singapore.
Email us with your web folio url and full contact info at “firstname.lastname@example.org” subject : ” Count me in OIC as an illustrator “
Upcoming dates of Portraits After Dark (to be confirmed)
10 Feb 2017
10 March 2017
– Dates are subject to changes 1 month prior to event date
– Take note that our portrait events DO NOT always fall on the 1st Friday of the month. Please check the final posted dates 1-2 weeks before the event to be sure.
|Use our email subscription box to sign up for email announcements of upcoming Portraits After Dark.
Receive event announcements from OIC by subscribing to OIC Singapore mailing list on Google Groups